H&C Paver Sealer Gloss is a premium quality sealer that protects pavers and prolongs the natural beauty only pavers can bring to an outdoor living area. This product applies milky white and dries clear to ensure complete coverage, and is extremely easy to apply. It provides excellent weather resistance while protecting the investment against water damage. It is solvent-free and VOC compliant, water-based.
Tested on Brick Paver Pool Deck – 2 coats applied.
H&C Paver Sealer Gloss Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 3
- We applied this sealer to a 6 month old brick paver patio around a pool. We had hoped to achieve a darkened enhanced look to the pavers. The sealer did very little to change the appearance.
Gloss Level: 6
- For a water based sealer, the H&C Paver Sealer did fairly well when it came to adding gloss shine. After applying 2 coats, we achieved a decent semi-gloss look.
H&C Concrete Sealer Wet Look Water-based is a premium quality 100% clear acrylic sealer that will enhance and protect previously coated, bare concrete, and other masonry surfaces. It is a single component, nationally compliant sealer that can be applied to both interior or exterior applications. H&C Concrete Sealer Wet Look Water-based will apply milky white to ensure complete coverage, but dries to a transparent, durable gloss finish.
Tested on Brick Pavers – 2 coats applied.
H&C Concrete Sealer Wet Look Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 5
- Being that this sealer is H&C’s designated “wet look” sealer, we expected a much richer look. The sealer did darken the surface but only slightly. Not on par with other water based sealers and not even close to a good solvent based sealer.
Gloss Level: 4
- H&C Wet Look Sealer had little to no gloss for the first coat and a matte sheen after the second coat.
H&C Concrete Sealer Clear Gloss Oil-based is a solvent-based sealer formulated with a silicone acrylic resin. H&C’s Concrete Sealer Clear Gloss is a 23% solids high gloss coating for virtually any outdoor application. It seals and protects while providing a durable non-yellowing finish. It can be used as a decorative glaze on masonry walls, brick, and other cementitious materials.
Tested on Stamped Concrete and Brick Pavers
H&C Gloss Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 5
- H&C Gloss did a poor to average job of darkening brick pavers. It performed slightly better for the stamped concrete over the brick pavers but sill not nearly as good as the other solvent based acrylic sealers.
Gloss Level: 7.5
- Not bad for the gloss level. H&C Gloss concrete sealer contains 23% solid acrylic. This is an average amount for solvent based sealers. One coat showed little to no gloss but the second coat did make a difference and we ended up with a stain sheen to the pavers and a semi-gloss for the stamped concrete.