This post was most recently updated on February 18th, 2021
Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer
If you have any questions on the Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer Description
Black Diamond COLOR ENHANCER is water-based and low odor. It penetrates deep into hard surfaces enhancing the natural beauty of pavers, concrete, natural stone including marble, granite, slate, limestone, travertine, and masonry surfaces without adding significant gloss to the surface. Our Color Enhancer is formulated to darken and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed surfaces. It rejuvenates the color and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone.
Black Diamond Color Enhancer for Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 5
– Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer contains 20%+ solid content. It barely darkened the appearance of our 10-year-old brick paver patio after we applied two coats.
Gloss Level: N/A
– The Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer is not designed to give a gloss.
Joint Sand Hardening: 0
– Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer was applied did not harden or seal the sand between the paver joints. The description does say ” It also effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints”.We found it did nothing to the sand or seal the joints.
Fading/Wearing After 2 Years: 0
– Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealers did not even last 6 months on our test patio.
White Haze/Yellowing: 10
– The Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer did not have any issues with turning white or yellowing. Probably because the sealer was none existent after 6 months.
Overall Score Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer at 2 Year Period: 3.75
– Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer says it is designed for paver and other exterior concrete but it just does not work or perform well. Read reviews on Amazon, etc, and you will see that it performs very poorly on most exterior surfaces.
Do not bother with using this product if using outdoors.
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Product Information:
Where To Buy Amazon: Black Diamond Color Enhancer Sealer
Sealer Type: Water-Based
Types of Substrates: Pavers, Natural Stone, Etc
Coats Required: 1-2 coats
Coverage Per Gallon: 100-200 sq. ft per gallon in tests per coat.
Application Tools: Roller, Brush, Sprayer
Dry Time: 2-4 Hours
VOC Compliant: Compliant in all States
Manufacturer: Black Diamond Stoneworks
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Test Stats:
Surface Type: Brick Paver Patio
UV Exposure: Full Sun
How Many Years Tested: 2 Years
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take into consideration that results may differ due to different surface types, exposure to UV radiation, and traffic.