This post was most recently updated on February 18th, 2021
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer Rating
If you have any questions on the Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer Manufacturer Description
Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer From Black Diamond Stoneworks Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to Slate, Stone, Concrete, Brick, Block, Sandstone, Driveways, and Garage Floors. Interior or Exterior. Wet Look Stone & Masonry Sealer is a part of Black Diamond’s STONEWORKS’ line. This is our premium line of natural stone cleaners & sealers. They are designed to help you easily maintain and protect all of the beautiful stone and tile surfaces in your home or business.
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer for Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 2
– Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer states that it is not supposed to darken the surface but it did very slightly.
Gloss Level: 3
– Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer is water-based and applies easily. It goes on milky white in color and it is supposed to dry with a gloss shine. After it dried, there was little to no gloss on our brick paver patio after we applied two coats.
Joint Sand Hardening: 3
– Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer hardened the sand very slightly after drying.
Fading/Wearing After 2 Years: 0
– Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer did repel some water for a few months but the purpose of this product is to add some gloss to the brick pavers and it did not. Zero gloss to the paver patio after two days.
White Haze/Yellowing: 10
– Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer did not have any issues with turning white or yellowing.
Overall Score Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer at 2 Year Period: 3.6
– Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer says it is designed for paver and other exterior concrete such as aggregate, stamped concrete, etc. Read reviews on other websites like Amazon, etc, and you will see that it performs very poorly on most exterior surfaces. Another issue is that it is extremely costly at $65 per gallon and $265 per 5-gallon
Do not bother with using this product if using on pavers, or any exterior surface as it does not work well to add any gloss or wet look to the surface.
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Product Information:
Where To Buy Amazon: Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Sealer
Sealer Type: Water-Based
Types of Substrates: Pavers, Natural Stone, Etc
Coats Required: 1-2 coats
Coverage Per Gallon: 100-200 sq. ft per gallon in tests per coat.
Application Tools: Roller, Brush, Sprayer
Dry Time: 2-4 Hours
VOC Compliant: Compliant in all States
Manufacturer: Black Diamond Stoneworks
Black Diamond Wet Look Stone Test Stats:
Surface Type: Brick Paver Patio
UV Exposure: Full Sun
How Many Years Tested: 2 Years
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take into consideration that results may differ due to different surface types, exposure to UV radiation, and traffic.