This post was most recently updated on January 16th, 2024
EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Concrete Sealer
As of 2024, we have found that the EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Sealer does not perform well or last that long and needs to be recoated annually for Stamped Concrete, Brick Pavers, and other Decorative Concrete Surfaces. It also has issues turning white as it is not a breathable sealer, but a 100% pure acrylic.
If you have any questions on the EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Sealer, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Concrete Sealer Manufacturer Description
EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Solvent Sealer is a professional, high solid, pure acrylic concrete sealer in a solvent base. It is designed to protect and beautify concrete with a semi-gloss, “wet look” durable coating. EnduraSeal Solvent Acrylic Sealer is formulated to be non-yellowing. The EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Solvent Sealer protects and beautifies all types of concrete such as stained, colored, stamped, and exposed aggregate.
EnduraSeal 100% Acrylic Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 8.5
– EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Solvent Sealer contains 20%+ solid content of acrylic. It darkened our stamped concrete patio as if wet with water and stayed that way after drying. Enhanced the natural red and tones of the patio.
Gloss Level: 7.5
– The EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer gave a matte shine not a semi-gloss shine. The overall appearance on our test patio was quite rich-looking but not too shiny. The sealer was slightly slippery after applying and was a danger to the pool area.
Joint Sand Hardening: N/A
– EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer was applied to a stamped concrete patio with no sand.
Fading/Wearing After 2 Years: 5
– EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer showed poor results after 2 years. About 50% of the gloss and wet look remained at the 2-year mark. This product needs to be reapplied every year to keep it looking good.
White Haze/Yellowing: 3
– The EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer is 100% pure acrylic. This means it is not breathable like a Styrene Acrylic Sealer and will have issues turning white from moisture and UV. In our test patio, about 80% of the sealer had a white haze to it after 1 year and looked pretty bad at two years. There are other reports of this happening on other review sites such as Amazon.
Overall Score EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer at 2 Year Period: 6.0
– EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer did not work very well for us. The product failed in 12 months and has a tendency to blush or turn white. We do not care for 100% pure acrylic sealers due to the issues they have with this. The one positive was its rich wet look and appearance after applying. This, unfortunately, does not last very long in our test.
EnduraSeal Product Information:
Where To Buy Amazon: EnduraSeal 100% Pure Acrylic Sealer
Sealer Type: Solvent-Based 100% Pure Acrylic
Types of Substrates: Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Decorative Concrete
Coats Required: 2 coats
Coverage Per Gallon: 150-200 sq. ft per gallon in tests per coat.
Application Tools: Roller
Dry Time: 4-12 Hours
Cleanup: Xylene or Lacquer Thinner
VOC Compliant: Not compliant in all States
EnduraSeal Test Stats:
Surface Type: Stamped Concrete Patio, never sealed previously.
UV Exposure: Full Sun
How Many Years Tested: 2 Years
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take into consideration that results may differ due to different surface types, exposure to UV radiation, and traffic.
As an article and comment contributor to the site, Scott has been around the pressure washing industry since attending college. In 1993 he started his first company called Oakland Pressure Wash specializing in exterior pressure washing, concrete sealing, and deck staining. That company evolved into OPW L.L.C. shortly thereafter concentrating more on exterior restoration. Scott and his restoration Michigan company have restored over 10,000 projects in the Metro Detroit area since the early years. He has become an authority in the restoration industry and has contributed to numerous restoration forums and informative sites.
All the products he suggests through this site are sold through online sites and in retail stores, allowing the consumer to choose their own means of purchase. Scott’s eCommerce sites do sell many top brands he endorses and if you appreciate any of the help he has offered then feel free to purchase from one of them.