The SuperSeal VOC is a 25% solid solvent based acrylic that is primarily used for all exterior decorative concrete such as Brick Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, etc. This sealer will darken the appearance and leave a shine similar to a semi-gloss.
It was one of a handful of solvent based sealers of this type that can still be shipped to states such as California.
Note: This sealer has the same properties as the SuperSeal25 but with an exempt solvent that allows it to be used for Low VOC restricted states.
SuperSeal VOC Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 10
– SuperSeal VOC enhanced the Stamped Concrete patio dramatically. The gray and red colors in the dye of the concrete were restored and enhanced to a rich color.
Gloss Level: 7
– SuperSeal VOC is a 25% solid styrene acrylic sealant. After drying the patio had retained a semi-gloss shine, Overall appearance was uniform and no bubbles in the sealer were present.
Joint Sand Hardening: 7
– We did not have any sand between in the stamped concrete patio. We have used this sealer for brick pavers were the jointing sand did harden well for 2 years with minimal washout.
Fading/Wearing After 2 Years: 8
– The sealer had lost about 20% of its original shine and wet look at the 2-year mark. No peeling, pitting or wearing was noticeable.
White Haze/Yellowing: 10
– There was not visible white hazing or yellowing of the sealer after 2 years.
Overall Score SuperSea VOC at 2 Year Period: 8.4
– SuperSeal VOC is an excellent solvent based sealer. If you are in a limited VOC state and need a quality solvent based sealer for brick pavers or other decorative concrete surfaces, the SuperSeal VOC would be a good choice.
Where To Buy Online: SuperSeal VOC Paver Sealer
Sealer Type: Semi-Gloss Solvent-Based Styrene Acrylic
Types of Substrates: Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Decorative Concrete
Coats Required: 1 coat
Coverage Per Gallon: 100-125 sq. ft
Application Tools: Roller, Metal Sprayer
Dry Time: 1-4 Hours
Cleanup: Lacquer Thinner or Acetone
VOC Compliant: Not compliant in all States
Manufacturer: Clemons Concrete Coatings
Surface Type: Stamped Patio
UV Exposure: Full Sun
How Many Years Tested: 2 Years
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take inconsideration that results may differ due to different surface types, exposure to UV radiation, and traffic.