This post was most recently updated on April 19th, 2022
2022 Super Seal 25 Concrete Sealer Review
As of 2022, we have found that the Super Seal 25 Semi-gloss is one of the most popular sealers for Stamped Concrete, Brick Pavers, and other Decorative Concrete Surfaces. We personally use this sealer on hundreds of projects every year, for the last 25 years. If you have any questions on the Super Seal 25 product, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
SuperSeal25 is a Semi-Gloss Concrete Sealer that can be used for Brick Paver Patios, Exposed Aggregate, and Stamped Concrete. This sealer will darken the appearance and leave a shine similar to a semi-gloss.
The SuperSeal25 is a 25% solid solvent-based breathable acrylic sealer and curing compound. This product is suitable for use on interior and exterior concrete surfaces.
SuperSeal25 Paver and Concrete Sealer Ratings (1-10)
Wet Look: 10
– SuperSeal25 darkened the paver driveway very well, giving the surface a much-needed enhanced look. All the colors in the pavers stood out, restoring the original look.
Gloss Level: 8
– SuperSeal25 contains 25% solids. This left a semi-gloss shine on our driveway. The sealer dried in a few hours and we were able to drive on the surface the next day.
Joint Sand Hardening: 8
– SuperSeal25 is thinner in consistency than the 30 version. This allowed the sealer to penetrate into the joint sand better but still not as well as a water-based paver sealer.
Fading/Wearing After 2 Years: 7
– We noticed that the sealer had lost about 30% of its original look at the 2-year mark. A light cleaning to remove the dirt and grime spruced up the appearance. No peeling was evident.
White Haze/Yellowing: 10
– There was no visible white hazing or yellowing of the sealer after 2 years.
Overall Score SuperSeal25 at 2-Year Period: 8.4
– SuperSeal25 is a very good economical sealer. It enhances well, leaves a nice shine, and does not discolor when applied properly. We noticed the sealer did not leave any hot tire marks on the driveway after 2 years.
If you want a quality sealer that is easy to maintain, then SuperSeal25 would be a top choice.
Where To Buy Online: SuperSeal25 Semi-Gloss Sealer
Sealer Type: Semi-Gloss Solvent-Based Styrene Acrylic
Types of Substrates: Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Decorative Concrete
Coats Required: 1 coat
Coverage Per Gallon: 100-125 sq. ft
Application Tools: Roller, Metal Sprayer
Dry Time: 4-12 Hours
Cleanup: Xylene or Lacquer Thinner
VOC Compliant: Not compliant in all States
Manufacturer: Clemons Concrete Coatings
Surface Type: Brick Paver Driveway 2 years old, sealed previously.
UV Exposure: Full Sun
How Many Years Tested: 2 Years
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take into consideration that results may differ due to different surface types, exposure to UV radiation, and traffic.