Update Spring 2018
As of 2018, we have found that the Supreme Shield SB-600 is the most popular sealers when looking for a wet look without the gloss or shine. This can be used for Stamped Concrete, Brick Pavers, and other Decorative Concrete Surfaces. If you have any questions on this product, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
SUPREME SHIELD SB is a solvent-based penetrating sealer designed for stamped concrete, concrete pavers and other porous concrete surfaces. Application of SUPREME SHIELD SB will enhance the color and give the wet look without adding the gloss and plastic look associated with other traditional film forming sealers. Once treated, the surface repels water and oil to prevent staining.
SuperSeal30 Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 10
– The Supreme Shield SB-600 will add a rich wet look, similar to any other solvent based paver or stamped concrete sealers.
Gloss Level: N/A
– This product is not designed to add a shine.
Joint Sand Hardening: N/A
– Supreme Shield will not harden the sand in pavers.
Fading/Wearing After 1 Years: 7
– The Supreme Shield retained about 70% of the wet look after 2 years.
White Haze/Yellowing: 10
– No visible white hazing or yellowing of the sealer after 2 years.
Overall Score SuperSeal30 at 2 Year Period: 9
– Supreme Shield is an excellent wet look sealer without adding the gloss. We started using this product a couple of years ago with excellent results.
Where To Buy Online: Supreme Shield SB-600
Sealer Type: No Gloss Wet Look Sealer Solvent Based
Types of Substrates: Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Decorative Concrete
Coats Required: 2 Light coats
Coverage Per Gallon: 75-150 sq. ft
Application Tools: Roller or Sprayer
Dry Time: 4-12 Hours
Cleanup: Xylene or Lacquer Thinner
VOC Compliant: Not compliant in all States
Manufacturer: Clemons Concrete Coatings
Surface Type: Brick Paver Patio, never sealed previously.
UV Exposure: Full Sun
How Many Years Tested: 1 Years
*All products tested and results are from our experience. We offer no guarantee of similar results. Take inconsideration that results may differ due to different surface types, exposure to UV radiation, and traffic.