This post was most recently updated on February 23rd, 2021
Update Exposed Aggregate Sealers
As of 2021, we have found that the Super Seal 30, Super Seal 25, and the Masonry Saver Decorative Concrete Sealers are the most popular concrete sealers for Exposed Aggregate surfaces. If you have any questions as to the best type of concrete sealer for your project, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
Sealing Exposed Aggregate patios, driveways, and walkways will enhance and protect your surface from damaging weathering and deicing salts. Sealing aggregate stone is something any homeowner can do with great results.
Benefits of Sealing Exposed Aggregate
- Improves appearance
- Comes in Clear or Brown Tints
- Blocks U.V. rays that cause fading
- Reduces mold/mildew infiltration
- Increases longevity of the surface
- Stabilizes the foundation
- Minimizes damages from water and freezing