This post was most recently updated on April 7th, 2022
Best Exposed Aggregate Sealers 2022
As of 2022, we have found that the Super Seal 30, Super Seal 25, and the Masonry Saver Decorative Concrete Sealers are the most popular concrete sealers for Exposed Aggregate surfaces. If you have any questions as to the best type of concrete sealer for your project, please ask below in our Q&A area. We are here to help!
Sealing Exposed Aggregate patios, driveways, and walkways will enhance and protect your surface from damaging weathering and deicing salts. Sealing aggregate stone is something any homeowner can do with significant results.
Benefits of Sealing Exposed Aggregate
- Improves appearance
- Comes in Clear or Brown Tints
- Blocks U.V. rays that cause fading
- Reduces mold/mildew infiltration
- Increases longevity of the surface
- Stabilizes the foundation
- Minimizes damages from water and freezing