SuperSeal30 is a Higher Gloss Concrete Sealer that can be used for many different types of concrete surfaces. SuperSeal30 is very popular for Brick Paver Patios, Exposed Aggregate, and Stamped Concrete. This sealer will darken the appearance and leave a shine.
The SuperSeal30 is a solvent based breathable acrylic sealer.
SuperSeal30 Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 10
– SuperSeal30 contains 30% solid content of acrylic. It darkened our 4-year-old paver patio as if wet with water and stayed that way after drying. Enhanced the natural red and brown tones in our paver bricks.
Gloss Level: 9
– The high solid content of the SuperSeal gave our paver patio a high gloss shine. The overall appearance on out test patio was quite rich looking but not too shiny that it looked “fake”. The sealer was slightly slippery for the first couple of weeks when it rained but after full curing, that was not an issue.
SuperSeal25 is a Semi-Gloss Concrete Sealer that can be used for Brick Paver Patios, Exposed Aggregate, and Stamped Concrete. This sealer will darken the appearance and leave a shine similar to a semi-gloss.
The SuperSeal25 is a 25% solid solvent based breathable acrylic sealer and curing compound. This product is suitable for use on interior and exterior concrete surfaces.
SuperSeal25 Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 10
– SuperSeal25 darkened the paver driveway very well giving the surface a much needed enhanced look. All of the colors in the pavers stood out, restoring the original look.
Gloss Level: 8
– SuperSeal25 contains 25% solids. This left a semi-gloss shine to our driveway. The sealer dried in a few hours and we were able to drive on the surface the next day.
The line of SuperSeal Paver and Concrete Sealers by Clemons Concrete Coatings is popular among professionals and homeowners alike. The SuperSeal Matte review is similar to their higher content sealers but with an additive that reduces the shine. SuperSeal Matte will darken the appearance and add a slight wet look without the high gloss finish. The SuperSeal Matte is a toned down wet look solvent-based sealer that is best used on decorative and stamped concrete as well as exposed aggregate and brick pavers. It can be applied to paver sand joints and will help harden and solidify the sand to reduce unwanted weed growth and erosion.
The SuperSeal VOC is a 25% solid solvent based acrylic that is primarily used for all exterior decorative concrete such as Brick Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, etc. This sealer will darken the appearance and leave a shine similar to a semi-gloss.
It was one of a handful of solvent based sealers of this type that can still be shipped to states such as California.
Note: This sealer has the same properties as the SuperSeal25 but with an exempt solvent that allows it to be used for Low VOC restricted states.
SuperSeal VOC Paver and Concrete Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 10
– SuperSeal VOC enhanced the Stamped Concrete patio dramatically. The gray and red colors in the dye of the concrete were restored and enhanced to a rich color.
Gloss Level: 7
– SuperSeal VOC is a 25% solid styrene acrylic sealant. After drying the patio had retained a semi-gloss shine, Overall appearance was uniform and no bubbles in the sealer were present.
The original Glaze N Seal “Wet Look” Lacquer provides beautiful high gloss protection to decorative concrete, masonry, and natural stone. For use on porous materials. A clear, non-yellowing sealer that resists tough oils, water, and acid – indoors and outdoors. Deep bonding formula resists peeling, cracking, UV degradation and efflorescence. Great for driveways, patios, fountains, and pond.
Glaze ’N Seal is a crystal clear, high solids acrylic coating designed to protect and beautify concrete, masonry and tile surfaces. This super-tough film was formulated for interior or exterior use. Walk on it – drive on it (it does reject organic stains). It offers ultimate protection in a clear finish.
Brick Paver Patio – 1 coat applied.
Glaze N Seal Wet Look Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 8
– Glaze N Seal Wet Look is an excellent wet look sealer. The brick paver patio that we applied to had never been sealed since it was installed 6 years ago. The Glaze N Seal enhanced the gray and red paver bricks as if they were wet with water. The customer was very happy after application.
Gloss Level: 6
– Of the solvent based sealers, Glaze N Seal Wet Look is not the shiniest. The final gloss level after applying 2 coats was a nice matte shine.
INDUSTRA-GLOSS SB is a high-performance proprietary formulation of pure acrylic resin in a solvent base. Can be used as a cure, sealer and as a stain resistant surface protector. INDUSTRA-GLOSS SB is excellent for exterior and interior on most horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Driveways | Patios | Pavers | Stamped concrete | Garages | Showrooms | Exposed aggregate | Decorative Concrete
Tested on Stamped Concrete – 1 coat applied.
V-Seal Industra-Gloss SB Gloss Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 9
– V-Seal Industra-Gloss SB gave a beautiful wet look to our stamped concrete patio. This sealer enhanced the red and brown colors extremely well. Exactly what you would expect with a high solid, solvent based acrylic sealer.
Gloss Level: 9
– We applied 1 coat of the V-Seal Industra-Gloss to our stamped concrete. It applied at 150 sq. feet per gallon and the result was a gloss sheen. We did not bother applying a second coat as it did not need it.
H&C Paver Sealer Gloss is a premium quality sealer that protects pavers and prolongs the natural beauty only pavers can bring to an outdoor living area. This product applies milky white and dries clear to ensure complete coverage, and is extremely easy to apply. It provides excellent weather resistance while protecting the investment against water damage. It is solvent-free and VOC compliant, water-based.
Tested on Brick Paver Pool Deck – 2 coats applied.
H&C Paver Sealer Gloss Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 3
– We applied this sealer to a 6 month old brick paver patio around a pool. We had hoped to achieve a darkened enhanced look to the pavers. The sealer did very little to change the appearance.
Gloss Level: 6
– For a water based sealer, the H&C Paver Sealer did fairly well when it came to adding gloss shine. After applying 2 coats, we achieved a decent semi-gloss look.
MasonrySaver (Also known as Defy) Epoxy Fortified Paver Sealer is a durable, water-based, clear wet look concrete sealant designed to protect and beautify both clay brick and cement patio type paver stones, giving them a rich satin finish while also functioning as a paver sand sealer.
Paver Sealer provides protection from both water and the ultra-violet light of the sun. It can be used on most types of horizontal, above grade concrete applications including clay brick, clay paver stones, and natural stone.
Applied to a brick paver patio surrounding a pool.
Defy Paver Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 7.5
– The MasonrySaver Paver Sealer did darken the surface but not nearly as much as a solvent based sealer will. It definitely looked richer but was lacking in that deep rich look.
Gloss Level: 6.5
– It took two coats of the sealer to see some gloss. The gloss level was more of a matte shine, not a semi-gloss. Being that this install was around a pool, that could be a benefit for potential slipping.
SB-6000 Wet Look Sealer seals and enhances the natural colors of treated surfaces with a luxurious, wet look. It is breathable and will not trap naturally occurring efflorescence, allowing it to be applied immediately after paving stones are installed. SB-6000 Wet Look Sealer improves surface durability and freeze-thaw resistance while protecting the surface from salt, acid, and staining. SB-6000 Wet Look Sealer is a water-based, exterior quality, epoxy modified surface sealer.
Surebond SB-6000 Sealer Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 8
– For a water based sealer, SB-6000 does a better than average job with darkening the brick pavers with a rich wet look. Applies milky white but dries crystal clear.
Gloss Level: N/A
– SB-6000 is not designed to add a gloss or shine.
H&C Concrete Sealer Wet Look Water-based is a premium quality 100% clear acrylic sealer that will enhance and protect previously coated, bare concrete, and other masonry surfaces. It is a single component, nationally compliant sealer that can be applied to both interior or exterior applications. H&C Concrete Sealer Wet Look Water-based will apply milky white to ensure complete coverage but dries to a transparent, durable gloss finish.
Tested on Brick Pavers – 2 coats applied.
H&C Concrete Sealer Wet Look Scores (1-10)
Wet Look: 5
– Being that this sealer is H&C’s designated “wet look” sealer, we expected a much richer look. The sealer did darken the surface but only slightly. Not on par with other water based sealers and not even close to a good solvent based sealer.
Gloss Level: 4
– H&C Wet Look Sealer had little to no gloss for the first coat and a matte sheen after the second coat.